From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 12:38:10 -0500
About 2 years ago, I took my little "crud" (she's such a trouble-maker :)
that she deserves the name) to my mother-in-law's house while I went on a
week-long vacation.  When I got her back, she had fleas (a new problem for
us).  I've tried just about every shampoo that she would tolerate, I brush
her regularly, change her bedding all the time, and have it under control.

But I just read that Program can be used on ferrets.  Has anyone used it for
their fuzzies?  I would like some personal thoughts before I take any risks
for a problem which is mostly under control.

Thanks,
Debbie