From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:14:50 -0700
Howdy all,

I want to thank everybody who responded to my post about the strong south
wind my weezils were creating.  I did take Murphy to the vet.  I figured
they all had the same problem so I didn't need to take them all in and pay
five exam fees.  But the vet didn't find anything wrong.  There was no
blockage of his internal workin's.  And there wasn't any nasties in his
poops.  By process of elimination and since there has been no changes in
diet, the vet figured it was something viral (yes, the vet knows her way
around ferrets).  Which means I just have to wait it out and in the
meantime, not invite any women over for a romantic evening:) The vet did
give me some antibiotics, just in case.  And they do seem to be getting over
it.  Either the antibiotics helped or the virus is wearing off.

If they don't get over it, I do have a back-up plan.  I've noticed that each
of the ferrets' toots are a different pitch.  So if I can get them to do it
on que, I can have a ferret flatulence symphony.  They would be the hit of
every ferret show.  Of course, I would probably have to warn everybody to
bring gas masks.  hehe.

I'm very impressed with myself.  I wrote two posts on this subject and never
said the word "fart".  Rats, I just said it.

Mikey B & The Weezils of Doom

"Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot"