From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:21:16 -0400
Harley began eating today.  He still can't open his mouth too wide and I
continue to supplement his food with duck soup.  he has gotten a secondary
infection and has some sort of a cold.  I am treating his symptoms and
making him comfortable.

The outpour of your affections for Harley and myself has been heartwarming
and at many times brings me to tears.  it is so nice to finally meet people
who care about the little ones.  It is rare to meet them where I am from
except of course the Toronto Internet Ferret Group.  Thank you for being
there for us and I will keep in touch with all of you that wrote to us
asking how Harley is doing.  It has been a tiresome ordeal for us both and I
will be glad and sleepy when this is finally over.

As well, a note to anyone in our area (Ontario) there is a pet show; The
Great Canadian Pet Expo..  I will be there for our shelter to do some ferret
education ( and hopefully raise some $$) I would love it if we could get
some other 'ferret people' out for this show.  The media is planing to visit
me there, and I think it would be wonderful if we could show Toronto how
much we love ferrets.  It is on Oct 24, 25 & 26 at the Queen Elizabeth bld
CNE.  Hope that I will see some of you there!!

Randy "still worried shelter mom"