From:
Sam Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 16:19:35 +0000
I'm not sure if BIG will let this through, but this is a time-limited thing
here.  The cartoonist only JUST (within a few minutes ago) finished the
picture for a Ferret Christmas Card.  In order to see whether this will be
viable, I will need to know numbers of people interested in buying a
Christmas Card (I'm not looking for orders here, just numbres).
Essentially, I need at least 100 orders for the printer to take the order.

If anyone is interested, feel free to drop by and look at the picture at
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards.htm - more details on the cards
are there.  If you have any enquiries, feel free to email me.

Sam

          ------------------

Ferrets are my life
Ferrets are for me
They get me into strife
They make me feel so free!!
(Probably because they steal everything!)
Email me at [log in to unmask] and hope I get it...
Before they do!

[Moderator's note: Sam and I exchanged email about this.  I decided to allow
it since there's a possible printing order at stake.  I'd also like to
remind people that the next advertising issue should be out in about a month
and there typically are holiday cards listed there too, so we should have a
great selection this year.  BIG]