From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 09:30:07 PDT
Hello,
Those of you who knew of Miss Fergy know she came to me in March of this
year.  She was 6 years old and had been with her owner at that time for 5
years.  Her owner brought her to me because the new person in her life felt
Fergy was ugly and looked like a rat!!  Miss Fergy was very frail and not
very strong at all.  We were told she nipped, but we soon found out that was
NOT true.  Fergy felt the need to groom everyone, but in doing this she also
felt the need to remove hair, so we soon called it "little Miss Fergy's
shave time" .  This was her way of taking care of you LOL, she would hear my
husband come home and everyday he would take her out so she could give him a
shave... About a month ago she began to began to get quit a bit weaker and
not able to move around as freely.  The only problem she ever gave us was a
finiky taste in food, she would eat NOTHING other than Marshall Farms.  My
very dear friend Kathy from back east would send her out her MF every month
faithfully, and Fergy was so grateful.

Well this Saturday when I went to check on her I touched her and she
wimpered in pain, she was so distended in the lower half she could not move.
I knew then what had to be done for her, I could tell by the way she looked
at me with a plea in her eyes.  Monday Miss Fergy was helped to cross over
the Rainbow Bridge, my two daughters made a box for her.  She was placed in
it with her favorite things to take on her next journey and layed to rest in
the hills by a beautiful lake.  Some of you might remember Winky also, Miss
Fergy will be with Winky now running and playing and o more pain, and for
that I am so greatful.

The day before Miss Fergy left this world another little one was brought to
me.  The same story she has been with one person since she was 6 months old,
she is now 5.  Her name is Weazer she is very timid very afraid and feeling
very lost.  If everyone could please say a little prayer for Weazer because
she is not eating and not responding to well.  Someday people will realize
these are NOT disposable little creatures and stay with them all the way til
the end.

[RG]