From:
"Cher R. Clarke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 10:29:39 -0500
I'm going out of town for a week, and a wonderfull, kind-hearted member of
this list offered to ferret-sit for me.  As it turns out, my husband has
decided not to travel with me, so he will stay with them.  (Anybody know a
good husband-sitter? <g>)

But when she said she would do it, what a relief that was.  I want to share
that generosity.

So if you must travel, and if you can get them to me, I will ferret sit for
anyone in need.  Keep in mind that I live on the IL/WI border and have six
of my own.  We can work out how many I can manage for how long.  Also, all
my ferrets have had ECE, so if yours haven't, they shouldn't come here.

So if you need me, send a message (but not this week -- back on the 14th).

Regards,
Cher

       Cher R. Clarke         |     Law Office of Cher R. Clarke

       [log in to unmask]     |     http://www.clarkenet.org/crc

               What if they gave a fire and nobody came?
                Support your volunteer fire department.