From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 10:37:46 -0500
The other day, Nicki was attempting to get in my nightstand drawer (again!),
and stepped on my Lion King electronic game and turned it on.  When it
started playing the musuc and beeping, she started hissing at it!  Then she
also stared chattering, and couple times she made this weird whining noise.
Could the noise be hurting her ears, or is she just being weird?  I wasn't
sure how sensitive ferrets ears are.

Also, I got a piece of carpet to put in her cage over the wire, but she
likes to bite it.  Should I get a piece of vinyl or plastic to put there
instead?  The carpet is a really short, tight weave, and I haven't seen that
she's pulled any fibers out, but its only been in there a day.  Any
suggestions?

Sue
Nicki (carpet? yum!)