From:
Linda Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 20:33:20 -0500
Troy Lynn just called me and asked me to post this for her, as she does not
have computer access today.

"I just got off the phone with Mary VanDamm and she says she did NOT call
Robbins about any ferrets.  She does not know who has, but it was not her.
Since she (Mary) does not have internet access, anyone who has any questions
about this can call her directly.  Her number can be found on the S.T.A.R.
database."

Lynda