From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 11:14:28 -0400
Hello,

I'm in need of some suggestions.  My little boy Fidget (8 months) is eating
cotton.  At first I thought it was just when he was ticked at me (I want
out NOW and if you don't let me I'm eating my blanket!).  Ok.  I fixed him
there - or rather he trained me well.

But sometimes I catch him stealing cotton and chewing on it.  Ok, I dont'
care if he gets into my backpack and drags my stuff off, hey, what else are
ferrets for!  But I just discovered he drug off a hanky (completely clean)
and was chewing on it.  And he "mauled" a pair of socks that were only there
for about 5 minutes.

Basically I've established a rule that is: no cotton or even any type of
clothing is to be left in the dining room or living room.  But every now and
then something happens like he gets into my backpack.

so my question is, is there anything I can do for him?  He eat Iams kitten
and Totally ferret.  He gets ferretone, petrolmalt (lots).  my boyfriend
just got him a *gumabone* and he loves it.  He swears that some ferret
person told him that gumabones were safe for ferts.  Are they safe?

thanks, chris b in WV with the sock monster Fidget

--
Bacca's Menagerie
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/3230