From:
Jaden McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 01:22:56 -0400
Whew!  What a week were are having.  Remember me??   My wait is over and the
two kits are safe and sound.  I never in my life imagined they would be this
beautiful!!!  I opened up the shipping crate very well exspecting to see two
dead kits (excuse my bluntness, it was a reacurring nightmare!)  Instead I
see a little cream colored head bobing up and down so excited so see daylight
and another snoring lazy butt in the corner!  Let my introduce them to you!
 The active one is Sugar.  She is a Silver mitt although at this point from
distance she looks completely cream..  She is the smaller of  the two but she
doesn't know it!  She is so vocal!  If I  walk by her cage and she wakes up
she lets me know it.  HONK HONK HONK she goes nuts until momma lets her out
and straight into her shoulder/sleep sack I made for the two of them.  She is
a little nippy but less than i exspected.  Very curious. I still havent let
them roam too far, too many dangers for someone so small (8 inches)  I think
she needs to keep playing the Joey to this Kanga untill  she much older.
  She doesnt mind.  Then There is Jack, (used to be Spice, it didnt suit him)
 Mr. Laid back , calm cool and collected.  I swear he is a lap ferret
already! ( I'm sure he'll snap into things soon enough)  What a lover!  He is
cinnimon Panda and is truely the most gorgeous ferret I have ever seen. I see
serious "Show" potential.  We havent had him checked to see if her is deaf
yet (thanks FML ers for all the inquires)  no matter, he is still ours and we
are totally in love with both of them. Of course Jack is the favorite among
the children because he has never nipped and his as gentle as a lamb.  My
daughter s (4) doing great with them and is being closely supervised at all
times with them.  My cat on the other hand is not handling things so well.
 Lots of missed litter boxes and suprise attacks from Oliver the super pissed
kitty.  Unfortunately for Oliver the ferrets, especially Sugar, think his
little hissy fits are funny.  Anyways. a few questions  for all you old
timers LOL.  How much should these guys be eating?  Sugar doesnt like her
linatone or the lax/malt stuff.  What should I use as a treat?  PS:  Both are
practically litter trained, although Sugar (our upnoxious one) likes to use
the low conner and her hiney hangs over the side and her efforts are for not,
nice try anyways huh?  How often should I be cleaning thier ears?  I havent
bathe them yet, letting them get over the plane trama first and get settled
in  too.  They love thier cage, Gary built it, it is 6 feet and four levels.
(one is storage on the bottom)  They like to just hang out on the first level
where the food is.  They are starting to venture up and beyond.  Sugar will
go all they way to the top and chicken out and start her honking for momma to
rescue her!  To make a very long story shorter, they are both adjusting
nicely and are so precious!!!!!  I hope to get a scanner for Xmas so beware
Feel free to email me personally to answer any of my question

Thanks for putting up with all my news!
April
Sugar (Go ahead kittty, make my day....)
Jack (Leave me outta this, I is sweeping (sleeping ).....)
Oliver (Yeah momma brought me some mices' , you can run but you cant
hide....)
Nale (out side lab dog)  (Da huh, whats going on in there.........)