From:
"Monkey, Kona, Mitz, Two, Beezer, & Lucky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 03:51:53 -0400
Hey all!

This is Spark, the 69th Fightin Ferrets C.O. and Fart-daddy, posting for
the first time.  When Raech and I switched to Totally Ferret, and Wood Stove
Pellets, we needed big containers to hold everything.  So.... we went to
White Castle, home of the Slider.  If they have them, they will sell you
their old pickle buckets for @$1.50.

A 40 lb. bag of Pellets will fit in two buckets.  Same for the 30 pound bag
of Totally Ferret.  Plus, since the lids seal nice and tight, there is no
moisture or spoilage problems.

We cleaned the buckets out about 4 times, and they still smell like pickles,
but the fuzz butts dont seem to mind the smell at all.  They like hopping
into the buckets, knocking the empty ones over, and rolling around in them
(Wheeeee!  Look how fast I can get Mitz going!)

These things are great, not to mention that they take up little room in the
closet, since you can stack them.  They are kind of heavy when full, but
lighter than the full bags!

For scoops, you can go to any local restaurant supply store, the small ice
scoops work really well for food, and the large ones get plenty of litter
out.

Laters!
Spark
-Raechel & Kevin

=-=-= Monkey, Kona, Mitz, Two, Beezer,and Lucky=-=-=
"Look Mom and Dad, We have our own email address!"
                VISIT OUR FERRET WEB PAGE
        http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/8259/