Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:53:03 -0500
FOSTER HOMES NEEDED

The director of Ferrets Northwest-Everett is moving and needs foster homes
for the rescues.  We need some people to take these ferrets into their homes
until they can be adopted out.  Better yet, we would like to adopt these
ferrets out and skip the fostering stage.  But right now we just need to
find a place for them.  There various groups ranging from 1 ferret to 6
ferrets.  If you can help or know somebody who can, please contact me as
soon as possible for more details.  I will be leaving town for a week on
Saturday, Aug 23 so I need to hear from you by then.  Also, if you reply to
this please CC: to [log in to unmask]  It's my home address so I'll be sure
to get it.

Have a weezily day,

Mikey B & the Weezils of Doom

Weezils are great, what other animal folds neatly in half for easy storage.

[PS]
Oops. The previous post said to CC: to [log in to unmask] because it was my
home address. Well I just realized I am at home. DUH!

What I meant to say was Please CC: to [log in to unmask] If
that's too confusing, just send it to both addresses so it will get to me
whether I'm at home or work.

It's been a long day.....................