From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 09:32:08 -0400
Maggie wrote:
>And a new thing for old toys.  Get all the ferts toys together and pile
>high in a somewhat tall wicker basket.  Let them decide which ones they
>want.  Mine love to crawl through the toys and decide the ones they want.

After Fidget showed me that he would do darn near anything to get into a
trashcan (no more trashcans in the living or dining room) I decided that,
fine, if he wanted one he could have one.  I just happened to have a really
nice wicker wastepaper can from Pier One, it was supposed to go in the
bedroom.  Guess who has it for his toybox now?

Fidget thinks he is sooo sneaky when he runs over to the basket, hangs from
the rim and dumps toys all over.  hehehe!  I think I win this round!  I have
a nice place to put his toys so we don't step on them and he gets to think
he's getting away with something right in front of me!

I also took a little square trunk and use it for all his "upkeep stuff -
extra blankets, scooper, litter, etc...Makes my life a lot easier when I'm
packing him up to go, I know where everything is....well except perhaps my
better half's wallet which Fidget really loves to steal.

cheers
chris

--
Bacca's Menagerie