From:
Eden Rain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:13:39 -0700
Hello from Eden & the guys in Seattle,
Ronny Callewaert mentioned a ferret league in Belgium & their annual ferret
meeting.  Bill & I will be in Europe for 3 to 4 weeks next March and since
I'm not bringing the babies with me, I'm sure I'll be going through weasel
withdrawals.

Any ferret activities likely to be going on in the following list of cities
around that time frame?

Florence, Milan, Venice
Brussels, Bruges
Paris?
London, York

Oh yes, or any stores selling ferret toys - I'd love to bring them home a
ferret souvenier from Europe ;->

Honest they're not spoiled at all

Eden and her 3 guys: Misha, Lemke & Bill (the human one)