From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 20:52:11 -0500
Hi Ya'll,

A few days ago, Donelle and her bunch wrote:

>Maggie Mae,
>Welcome Back. Missed your ... honest approach to life. Loved the shower
>story. I wish mine would do that, but they hate water.

I guess that is one way to put my approach to life.  LOL.  I am honest,
about myself and my opinions, to the point of bluntness.  Not everyone
appreciates it and some even consider that my concerns over them, said
privately, are gossiping and spreading lies.  When I hear something I feel
someone ought to know, I tell them.  I don't say, usually, who said what
about whom, but sometimes feel that the general impressions they are giving
off might not be the ones they want to.  I do joke with folks, and sometimes
folks can't see that it is jokes and I will own up to that when it is
misunderstood and say who *I* joked with.

I don't normally try to hide my relationships and some people get upset
because they like too.  It is very hard for me and sometimes I tell things
that people get upset about.  I don't do it malisciously at all, I just
don't understand why some people get upset about certain things.

Of course, I guess not everyone's life is a open and honest book.  I make
mistakes, I talk too much and I trust too much.  I get burned.  But I keep
doing it, because to live my life any other way is to live in gloom.

And lord knows everyone here knows about my problems.  Let's state it for
the record, I suffer from depression, I am recently divorced and recently
uninvolved with someone else, I am going back to school and dealing with
militant hormones.  I like to drink, laugh and love my animals.  If you have
been told I have a crush on anyone, it ain't true.  I was involved, but not
anymore.

Venting?  Probably.  But everyone here feels like my family and frankly, I
am concerned that stories may be told about me, that greatly slant the truth
about me.  It seems to be my year for it.  There where rumors earlier this
year, some of it was true, some not.  Ditto this time.

So yes, Mags is having a rough week.  Buried the last of my marriage, and
had some harrassment right before I left Missouri.  I thought about not
posting anymore to this forum, and that is the reason for my lessoned
posting.  But I am not going to let any one person run me off from here, I
like posting and apparently some of you like my posts too.

I intend to start getting even more active than before, so you should
remember the days when you said "Where is a Maggie Post?" because soon you
might just get sick of me.

Mo' Maggie Mae, yes, I live in Mid Missouri,
and I am here to stay, smiling and laughing all the way
Who Me? Start Trouble? Not me officer.