From:
Lisa Leidig - Ferret Rescue of Tidewater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 19:48:55 -0400
Hi everyone!  Boy, I think I have the "mother of all obscure ferret
references"!!!.  I received this posting from my HP3000 listserv (this is
for the job that supports my ferret habit) and I was dumbfounded!  Maybe all
of us tekkie types should try to find this company and support them, just
because of the cool name!!  LOL

>Subject: Where is Cobol Ferret?
>Several years ago, I used a PC based product called Cobol Ferret from Ferret
>Technologies.  You would download the spool file listing of an HP3000 Cobol
>compile to your PC, and Ferret would do very powerful analysis of the
>program.  I have been unsuccessful in finding the address of the company.
>Does anyone know it?

On another note, I just wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone who offered to
take in the prairie dog!  I had SOOO many offers from Texas to Rhode Island,
and I found him a home near me -- Pam, take good care of Elvis and keep in
touch, ok??  I am sorry that I did not get a chance to respond to everyone
personally, and I wish I could have given him to everyone that offered, but
I really wanted him to stay nearby.

Happy ferreting!

Lisa