Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 21:59:36 -0500
From:
Yesterday I wrote about helping a young man find homes for two tiny ferrets.
I had seen the ad in the paper and couldn't understand why at 10 weeks he
already needed to sell them.  He had told me that one was picking on the
other somewhat and he thought she was being mean.  The one being picked on
was sleeping a lot and wondered what I thought.  We went through the usual,
plenty of water, make sure she is eating and what did her poops look like.

Well, tonight I called him and asked how she was doing and to fill him in on
a couple of interested parties to give them homes.  He told me the little
one was sleeping all the time and he was having trouble making her drink.
She was just laying on a blanket in his room.

My husband and I went right down to see if we could help.  We ended up
bringing her home.  I don't know if she will make it through the night.  She
is taking water and duck soup and I will feed and water her every two hours
through the night.

She is so weak and tiny.  She does pick her head up and look at us.  I
washed her up and I think that made her feel better too.  She is so weak
that she can't stand to pottie so goes on herself.

I will let you know how it goes and hope all of you say a prayer.  Another
uneducated person has left a tiny life in God's hands.

Love and Fuzzies Kisses
Penny