Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 13:30:54 EST
From:
STATAngel <[log in to unmask]>
Forgive me all you experienced Ferret Fanatics, but I thought this would be
a cute way of introducing your ferret(s) to snow.  I have 13 fuzzies and
taking them outside would be one big production.  So I brought the snow to
the ferrets.  I filled a large garbage bag with the white stuff and dumped
it into my bathtub.  I then draped a bath towel over the tub side so they
could climb in and out at their own leisure.  It was great to watch!  Some
of them did not care much for it and abandoned ship.  Some checked it out
for a little while, but others were like kids!  They rolled around in it,
dug tunnels, etc.  And the great part was as they could come and go as they
pleased by using the towel as an entrance/exit ramp.  When they are done, I
just turn on the shower and the snow melts down the drain.  Since then they
go into the bathroom each day to check for more snow.

Happy Dookin'

LA Novick