Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 21:00:52 -0500
From:
"Jerry O. Stern" <[log in to unmask]>
Sammy has a passion for raisins and I'm sure if left to her own devices
would eat nothing else and wither away from malnutrition if we didn't limit
her.  The question is how much is OK, how much is excessive, how much gets
harmful to the point of her not eating her regular food.  I don't want to
experiment with her health but we both love eating raisins together except
when she tries to pry it out of my mouth with her paws and mouth <g>.

Right now I give her about 6 average size in the a.m. and 6 in the p.m.
She has a healthy stool, no diarrhea but since the raisins she goes more
often which has to be good in cleaning out the hairballs.

Regards,

Jerry
name, unfortunately I hung up without verifying the spelling.) They have
changed their policy to recommend a 10 day quarantine
mailto:[log in to unmask] mailto:[log in to unmask]