Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 17:05:10 -0500
From:
Sheba Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi FMLers, I just rescued a little fertkid with adrenal problems.  He is a
sweet puppy type fert.  He follows you around and looks up at you like he
knows exactly what you are saying to him.  He is one of the most adorable
little guys I've ever encountered with a serious illness.  It's like he
knows he is sick and that he will be made well again.  I am so upset with
the person who dumped him and went on her vacation.  I don't know her, this
is what I have been told.  He had a cage mate that was suppose to stay with
him.  But when I went to pick them up, the guy they were with refused to let
her go saying he promised her to another.  I feel he sold her because she
wasn't sick.  Anyway I have him rooming with one of my older guys, who took
to him like milk to cereal.  My problem is I don't have enough funds to pay
the vet the entire amount for his vet bill, I have almost $250.00.  The
surgery is $300.00, plus the room,mini-histopath,isoflurane and other
anesthesia,analgesia,pre-op, the list goes on.If anyone can send the Vet a
couple bucks here and there, I know this little fertkid can have a longer
life and follow me around for a few more years.  I have canceled my FML
plans for this little guy.  I have 2 of my own fertkids scheduled for
surgeries,1 mast cell tumor on my 2 yr old Star and a neuter for my 6 month
old Meltdown.  With Whiley, I am now owned by 15 fertkids.I take in what
everyone throws away.  I can't help myself.  It's hard to place these guys
when they get sick, especilly in California.  The vets name is Doc Zelles at
Lone Star Veterinary Hospital,3870 Mission Ave.  #D-6, Oceanside,Ca.  92054
(760)722-4840.  Fertkids name is Whiley, they spelt it Wylee.  Any help for
Whylie will be greatly appreciated.  I will be forever indebted to the FML
for Whiley.

Dooks and Dances from the Outlaw 15