Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 12:31:56 -0500
From:
I just wanted to thank everyone for the help with the dead sleeping ferret!!
Missitoo seems to be fine now since we cut back on the raisens and got her
blood checked.  No problems there, thank haven.  Hopefully it is just time
for hibernation and she thinks she should be sleeping through the winter.
Seems like all the ferrets I have ever had reach about a year old when they
become an adult and they completly change.  She really does become an adult.
No more sucking on my shirt sleeve and no more whinning when Burlger plays
to ruff.  She just jumps on him and gets him back.  She has put on some
extra weight up to about 2.2 lbs.  Seems like that is large for a female.
Mostly I have seen the smaller ones.  Glad she is ok though and running
crazy.

Any way just wanted to let all know that Missie was doing fine and to thank
everyone.

Love and Kisses to all the fuzzies
Penny, Burgler, Missitoo, Flower and Blossom