Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:38:41 -0800
From:
"David M. Mathis" <[log in to unmask]>
Baby angora ferrets need experienced loving ferret homes with understanding,
experienced ferret moms and dads.  Adoption fee $250 to cover expenses.
Call the Oregon Ferret Shelter if interested in the evenings or days and
leave a message.  503-557-8369.

[Moderator's note: When I questioned whether this was a commercial post I
received the following reply, and on that basis consider the post OK.  BIG]

I purchased them because the person who bought them could not handle them.
We are not a store nor a breeder but a shelter.  We try to make a little on
every venture to feed the 105 kids here in shelter.  So I guess on that note
it would for a small profit margin.

Thanks

Chris Mathis