Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 09:35:41 PDT
From:
Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
The manufacturers of Totally Ferret will sell TF to anybody, but... they
will charge you the suggested retail price!  This is only good business or
their wholesale customers would stop buying it when everybody can get it for
the same price they can.  Most companies use the same policy.  I have
purchased TF direct and from "The Ferret Store".  "The Ferret Store" is
online and you can order right off the net, Performance Foods makes you call
a telephone number, the 1-800 number is for their wholesale customers and
inquiries only.

The difference in price is less than a dollar, and you spend that on the
phone call, unless you live near the plant.

This is not a commercial plug, I have no connection with or to "The Ferret
Store".  I have never talked to them, only corresponded via E-Mail, and they
are MOST HELPFUL!!.  I found their site through a search in YAHOO.  Check
them out, they have most everything for ferrets.

Kevin

PS If you believe that domestic ferrets can't hunt you are wrong, they have
just changed what they hunt.  Don't believe me, wear a pair of work boots
for a day and take them off when you get home, your stinkin' feet will be
hunted!

****The author of this letter must ofter perform dangerous feats of
furniture climbing, and daredevil jumps from one piece of furniture to
another in attempts to make it to the tub to descent his feet and stop the
hunt****

Charlie "Hey Freddie!.. our male pet just drove up from work"

Freddie *dropping grape* "cool, you hide behind the door, and I'll get on
the couch and we'll ambush his feet again"

Ferrets are the 3rd most popular domestic pet, but not for long!  (watch out
cats, it's a full court press by the carpet sharks)

Where do I shop for Totally Ferret and those nifty Ferret things?
Http://www.theferretstore.com

Computer Virus HOAX INFO: http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html

Computer Virus INFO here: http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html