Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 19:39:45 -0400
From:
Scott Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Scott Johnson@PCI NOTES DOMAIN
08/27/97 07:39 PM

Hi all.  I hope this is kosher.  I need to find a home for two ferrets.
Soon.  I am located in Princeton/Central NJ area.  Yes, they will be given
away for FREE, but only to a VERIFIED good home.

I have two female sable ferrets that someone gave me a few months back.  At
first I was hoping to intergate them with my male ferret.  The girls are
great together.... they have been since they were born I was told.  But they
do not get along with my younger male ferret.  And I don't have enough time
to play with them separately; all they do when they are out all together is
fight.  I spend the whole time breaking them up.  I love my first ferret and
the two females, but I don't have the time for them separately.  So I have
decided after trying all sorts of ways to get them to get along that the two
girls must find a good home where they can live peacfully together.

The girls are almost 2 years old (october) and are in great health. (Shot
status is unknown; i do not see Marshall Farms marks either) They are very
well mannered, litter and nip trained.  One of the girls is a cuddler!  The
other is more of a free spirit - she let you hold her, but curiosity
eventually rules her and she wants to go explore.  ;) They will come with a
4 story cage and all their toys, potty, dishes, water bottle, etc.  (I
already had a cage and toys for my first guy !)

I have contacted my local ferret shelter, but I wanted to let my fellow
FML'ers know that I have 2 girls needed a GOOD home.  (If you are on this
list, then you probably qualify !)

You can email me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks for reading & happy ferreting !
-Scott

"The average American has the attention span of a ferret after a double
cappuccino." - Dennis Miller