From:
"David J. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 10:53:03 -0500
>I and my fuzzies are moving in with some friends in the near future and they
>presently have 2 cats.  Are there any general trends noticed when trying to
>bring the two into the same household?  I'm more worried about my sharks
>making life miserable for the cats rather than the silly worry my friend had
>about cat bothering the Ferrets?

They can co-exist.  Peaceful?  Lets just say the U.S. had a little
altercation with Saddam a few years ago but since then everything has been
peaceful ;)

We have five ferrets and two cats.  Periodically the ferrets turn into speed
bumps and creep slowly up to and underneath the cats.  Periodically the cats
turn and wump the ferret which then retaliates by trying to nip the cat's
underbelly.  Generally not a problem as long as you watch them and are
prepared to separate them occasionally.