From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 20:16:29 -0600
One of our rescues just had her second surgery in less than a week (the
first one was to get her fixed) and the vet removed six(!) stones from her
bladder.  If anyone has had experience with this could you please post or
reply by private e-mail?  We would like to make sure that this problem does
not recur.

Sara and Kurt Petersen for Treska
FURRY

P.S.  The truly amazing thing is that Treska, who was a very serious biter
when we got her and had calmed down quite a bit, has NOT BITTEN ONCE since
she had the stones removed!  She must have been in a lot of pain.