From:
Joseph Roche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 21:58:12 -0500
I am a new subscriber to the FML and what I've seen so far is pretty cool,
so I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem.  My ferret's
name is O'Malley.  He is a beautiful brown sable color.  However, over the
past couple of weeks the fur on the top of his head has become lighter in
color, almost as if he was going gray!  Overall he is still your average
O'Malley.  What's going on?

      Thanks in advance
       Joe and O'M.