Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 09:07:49 -0400
I am very excited!Last night I got the wonderful gift of a beautiful sable
female.A girl who works in my DR.'s office had to get rid of her after her
landlord found out about the fuzzie.She called me at home and asked me if
there was any way I could take Asia in.I told her I would gladly do it.We
were planning to get a kit from a local ferret farm but I am happy we were
able to help this fuzzie out instead of her owners taking her to the humane
society.Every one but Suki is thrilled with the new addition.One minute he
seems to be trying to pull her ears off and ripping out her throat and the
next the are running around the house chasing each other like friends.I take
it this is a good sign they will get along.If anyone has any suggestions to
make the transition easier PLEASE let me know.All advise is welcome!

Kristie
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/2994/FerretFun.htm