Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 07:53:20 -0500
A year ago we purchased 2 ferrets that were on consignment in a pet store in
Stevensville, Maryland.  One male and one female.  The male has MF markings
and the female was/is fat.  Just wondering what shots etc.  they may have
previously had, what were their names and why is the male so chicken when it
comes to noise.  The female almost jumps out of her skin when you touch her
when she doesn't know you are coming.  The female also has a bent tail and
crooked rear toe.  Did she break them?  We were also told they are brother &
sister, we don't think so cause wouldn't they both have MF markings?

They are in an excellent home now- they go on vacation with us and eat
nothing but the best (Totally Ferret and Ultra Max kitten) and are loved and
extremely well taken care of.  They are now are babies and spoiled rotten.