Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 18:30:45 -0400
hey hi how is everybody?

I was wondering...

I'm a new ferret owner and am interested in training my new friend.  At the
moment I am the one who is in training and I would like to turn things
around.  The only thing is I'm not really sure how?  I've had a fair amount
of experience training dogs but this little guy is another story.  I enjoy
reading the posts about everyone's ferrets and so I was wondering if maybe
we could start posting some of our training stories, tips, and so on.  By
training I mean, coming to a whisle, any fun tricks or whatever else is
possible...

I'll star by telling how my ferret has trained me... Hobie, my chocolate
male is a free roam ferret.  He is great about using his litter box, with
one little exception.  I like to play with him before I leave, but this only
gets him all wired up and when I try to got he gets disapointed and tries to
follow me out the door.  When I return, I can be sure to find a little poo
in one certian corner...if I leave when he is sleeping or just sitting
around I'll return to a full litter box and an empty corner...

swoop & Hobie
find your own wind