From:
Antoinette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 05:17:07 -0500
Hello All,

I'v been lurking around the FML for a couple months now.  This is my first
post.  My family and I are owned by 2 fuzzies, Shotsey and Sampson.  But
sadly yesterday evening my husband went to feed the dogs on the back porch,
and in the short time the door was open Shotsey must have got out.  We
didn't discover her missing until this morning as she usually has the roam
of the house.  My husband said he fed the dogs between 6&7 p.m.  yesterday
evening.  So its almost been a full 24 hours now.  I'v called may places to
find her where abouts, no luck.  I have posted may posters anywhere and
everywhere, turned our home into a war zone in hopes that she might be
somewhere in the house and I also have walked up and down the streets of our
neighborhood asking neighbors if they have seen my little sabel girl.  My
stomach is in knots and my eyes are bloodshot from the tears.  I'm a nervous
reck.  If anyone has suggestions to help find my little girl please e-mail
me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance for any help.

Angie, Daniel, Shotsey, Sampson
"Keeping fuzzie faith in Florida"