From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 10:56:17 -0700
Hi FML,

I just wants to tank ewerybody for responding to my wequest for help with my
bwoken leg.  I gots great suggestions for my cast signing contest and how
Mom and Dad could helps me to exercise!  I want to tank my new friends:
Paris, Bubbles, Oliver, Storm, and Pudge, and their hooman Mom June, and
then ders Shari Gunter, Daisy, and I 'specily want to tank Jim March for his
neat suggestion of using a bungy type play cord so Mom and Dad could help me
to play and dance without putting pwessure on my bwoken fwont leg!  Sorry if
I forgot anybody, and tanks again!

Oh, Mom says to tell you guys that she's gonna sign my cast for ewerybody,
and she's also gonna put "Bent on Revenge" from Shari Gunter, and "I'm
plastered" from Jim March.  She wanted to put more, but she said she has to
write real small to fit it all on my widdle cast!

Well, thanks ewerybody, DOOK!
Silk, and his Mom ARC