From:
Dave & Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 06:27:54 -0700
Help.  We switched over to wood pellets as many of you have suggested, and
we like them a lot better than kitty litter.  But.... our girls seem to hate
them.  They now go to the bathroom everywhere except their litter boxes.
Usually right in front of the box.  They do use it sometimes but hardly
ever.  They seem unstable on the pellets and don't like it.

Will they get over it???  Should we stick with the pellets?  Has anyone else
experience this when switching over?

Thanks for your help.

Mary and Dave