From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 10:55:33 EDT
Karen this great story of Hopps being found and Dwayne made me want to post
a quick story that happend to me about 5 years ago.

I went to Fort Lauderdale to visit my sister Karen.  I also had in mind
buying a ferret friend for Sebastian my first ferret.  I couldn't find any
kits where I live.  So over the course of the night Sebastian found away
out.  Three story fall to the ground.  He had all night to find a nice place
to hide.  Well I go crazy and within an hour I have posters all over the
place.  Even went as far away as Miami to post wanted posters.  Well I get a
call from some kind folks that thought they had found Sebastian.
Unfortunately it was not him.  They gave a sigh of reliefe.  They did not
want to part with there new found friend.  So there are more Dwayne's out
there.  I gave these people some advice on keeping a ferret and talked to
them for about a half and hour.  I did find Sebastian later that day.  I
tell you I cried like a baby with joy.  The fall didn't even give Sebastian
any bruises.  Well that's if you could see one threw their fur.

Take care all.

Brad, Tasha and Taz the spaz.  In memory of my beloved Sebastian.