From:
dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 15:11:39 -0500
Hi...

With 7 adrenals, 1 cardiomyopathy, one Insulinoma.... and one crazy Kit..
You may turn me into an herbologist [or whatever] yet!!  all are on
alternate systems of treatment and all are doing PDW if I do say so myself..
Mittsy needs something to replace that da*n Lasix and I need Pediapred badly
again..  stretched my supply as far as I can..  am now a cc from out..  but
will go start grinding up the vet Pred pills I save for emergencies..  not
the first time... He will take care of the kids needs..  as he does all our
needs and always has..  What a Neat Big Guy..huh?

anyhow..  I am selltling down for one of my 'fights' for my kids..  it's not
something simple like a trauma that is make or break in a few days..  this
will be a long haul.. but that's oK.. I needed the work anyhow.. gotten far
to lazy lately.. actually been sleeping at night and that will never do.. :)

Put in a good word with the Higher Power OK everybody..??  Oh,, and I would
prefer snow to all this rain we are having..  I think Bob has more pull
Upstairs than me and put the Cibosh on my snow..  But then I got my revenge
long ago..  I sent him a teeny tiny flying ferret named Aleto.... LOL..

I have made modifications in each Woozle Goo receipe for each condition
added to the original for the adrenal kids..  I am babysitting 6 adenal
daily for a bit... Mommie gave her notice and is going to be staying home
for a few months to care for the little ones for her whole family..  really
great fuzzy Mom..

anyhow.. thought that would give you all a bit of cheer..  this disease
stuff is stating to make me mad and when I get an attitude about something
where my kids are concerned I tend to get a tiny bit stubborn... but then
what else do I have to do all day right???.. and all night and all weekends
and all holidays and....... beats being bored!! :) right?

ttys   {{{{{WFH}}}}}

dayna and the woozles of the MMOMM rescue/shelter