Karen Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 10:37:52 -0500
Yesterday I was studying with the television on to a talk show, I honestly
don't remember the name of the guy...he's older with light hair....anyway,
he was doing some sort of an animal kingdom show, bringing on all kinds of
exotic pets like camels and pythons etc, and the next thing I know I hear
the word "ferret" and look up to see this little girl carrying around a
fairly large cinnamon, while the zookeeper guy carried a skunk, and they
were having the people in the audience smell each of them.  The animal guy
was saying that while skunks smell "bad" ferrets smell "good like cologne" I
AGREE!  The only problem I had with the show was it's portrayal of ferrets
as wild animals, but for all I know it was a european ferret and not a
domestic one, so that would explain it's presence on the show....did anybody
else see it?

--Karen and Jen (the mommies) and Cricket and Bina (we smell
good!)