From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 10:13:47 +0100
Hi

I have a little boy, Tod, who's rear left leg has a bad limp.  We went
straight to the locla vet, did a x-ray didn't find any bone-damage but just
above the knee it was a very soar spot( on the muscle).  We think he got
stuck somewhere and while dragging him self loose hurt the muscle.  He got
some antibiotics in case of infection.  He is a happier ferret now after 3
days but the bad limp is still there.  Any ideas of complementing treatments
?  He's also isolated from the other ferrets being almost all the time in a
cage.  But is it better to have him run free ?  the limping is worse just
after setting him loose after a few minutes it gets better.

Any advice is much appriciated

/Helen