Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 07:48:34 -0600
I have to agree with Randy.  My Job (as in the Bible) came from them.  When
I got him at the pet store in Iowa (yes, they ship that far) I was told he
was 6 weeks (they had just gotten them the day before), if he was more than
5 weeks old then I am a caterpillar!  He was so tiny, and still had the
scabs from the surgery for decenting and neutering.  At 1 1/2 years old, he
is my biggest boy, very loving toward people but he does not accept any new
ferrets into his "business".  Also the ferrets from Manatoba have some
genetic problems as Job has an extra toe (a large extra toe) on his right
hind foot and he's deaf.  But I love him very much and I'm mama to him!
Right now Terry (TikkiMite) is enjoying our ferrets company as we were busy
finding a place to live for us and them in MN.  We get to pick them back up
on Sunday and I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!  We did make a trip down to Iowa (5 hr
drive) to see them a couple of weeks ago (drove 5 hrs, visited for 3 hours,
then drove 5 hrs back - what we won't do for our fuzzies!).  I wanted to
send a public and special thank you to Terry and Bill for taking care of our
fuzzies (all 20 of them now).  The FML is truly a family.

Vicky
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferret1/
Families are Forever