Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 18:00:13 -0500
I just love happy endings!  The little female that was found last week in
Rochester, NH has found her way home.  From what I understand, the people
had bought an old farm house and the lady fell asleep on the couch.  Guess
who found a hole to get out?  Anyway, she is back home with her family and
they are so happy.  They thought they would never see her again.  So, you
see there are happy endings.

Also, I just wanted to add a comment about Totally Ferret.  Everyone talks
about it, but, unless you yourself experience the change in your ferrets
after using TF, you don't get the whole picture.  The two MF, females that
we brought home from the SPCA, that had to be hand fed for a week, have gone
through such a change.  The last month, they have taken the place over.
They run, having an abundance of energy, they play hard and sleep sound.
They have put the weight on and are as healthy as can be.  Also, since we
changed, the baby is like the enerizer bunny, she just never stops!  Talk
about making noises in her sleep!  She chases and dooks all the night.  And
not to leave anyone out, the male we adopted has got the nicest coat!  Not
that the others don't, but his just seems like a big cotton ball(sable one).

Guess I have rambled enough for now, a good week no ferrets in the SPCA!!!!

Penny, Burglar, Missitoo,
Flower, & Blossom