From:
Nancy Holmquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 00:23:43 -0400
Hi, all!!!  It's me again.  I have a few questions that I hope some of you
can help me with.  I've considered starting a shelter, within the next five
years, but I wanted to know how to go about it.  I wanted to know what kind
of things I would have to do and where I could find rescues.  My sable
female, Arianna, is a rescue from my ex-boyfriend who didn't know how to
properly care for her (nor did I when I first got her, but boy did I learn
that with a lot of love anything is possible) and was highly miss treating
her.  My ex thought that her jumping around, making noises, and play biting
was a sign of a bad ferret and was forever hitting her and punishing her by
putting her back in the glass tank he had for her (UGH!!!) and not giving
her food.  I was more than happy to take her home with me, and she has been
happy ever since!  I was also considering breeding ferrets and wanted more
info on that too.  If anyone can help me out please e-mail me.

Thanks,
Nancy
Arianna-"Mommy, please can't I sleep with you tonight?  Tyler's no fun!"
Tyler-"Here, mom, let me help feed me tonight.  Where're your toes?!"