Rob Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 19:14:39 +0930
Hi

[log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask] said
>Furthermore, I must say that I miss the FML that focussed its energy on
>treatment of sick ferrets and the FML that spent more time with cute and
>even corny personal stories of ferrets and their people if I had a choice
>I would push to move in that direction again and now I consider that done.

Can I just comment that some of the horror stories on the list have taken me
from being an almost ferret owner to being a "let's spend a month or two
thinking about this" non-ferret owner.  I'd gotten the impression that the
average ferret spent most of its time near deaths door (even the ones with
the anthropomorphising owners).

cheers

Rob
 Rob Dick, Adelaide, Australia.

 "We make our world significant by the courage of
  our questions and by the depth of our answers."

                       Carl Sagan, 'Cosmos', 1980.