From:
Amanda Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 15:15:02 -0400
Hello All.  I know its been awhile since i last wrote.  I'm really sorry.
Allie is doing great.  She just got her stiches out from getting spayed.
But she os going through something that i just don't quite understand.  She
is alot more lovable.  She loves to give kisses.  even more then she gave
before getting apayed but thats not the confusing part.  She does'nt let me
do anything meaning that if i am doing anything and I do omean anything
besides playing with her she comes over and bites me.  Any ideas of why she
is doing this.  Well i got to go.  I'll post again soon.

      Amanda and Allie

ps-  if you do havee any ideas email me personally. I don't read the FML
everydayy