From:
"D. Jason Nelson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 16:59:44 -0000
Hi there FML!

I am a serious lurker here, but I had an idea only this group could make
work.  Most of the people on this list are involved with local and/or
national ferret organizations.  What if all the groups represented here and
all the groups we know about set aside one meeting in one month to have a
small fundraiser for each group to contribute money to the shedding studies.

What I picture is everyone has a raffle or some fun games or something and
during a certain week (to be determined later) every club sends the proceeds
to the Morris Animal Foundation with a letter on some kind of club
letterhead.

I think this would send a strong message to MAF that the ferret community is
serious about getting these studies completed.  I'm open to suggestions as
to how this might work!

Rachel and the Four Entropy Accelerators