From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 15:20:35 -0400
Hi,

My mom's going to be getting a 1 yr old male husky soon.  While I don't plan
on introducing him to my ferrets, I will have him some number of days during
the month.  I have heard bad things about huskies and ferrets and was
wondering to what lengths one of these dogs might go to get at a ferret,
even if the ferret is caged.

The dog has to get used to cats, too, but that's a different story. :P

Does anyone on the list have experience with ferrets and huskies?

Melissa

 __ Melissa Litwicki ____ [log in to unmask] __
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters