From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 17:06:22 -0700
>From:    Sheri Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
>Is it just me, or are there other fuzzy owners out there that have developed
>a habit of attempting to pick up gray squirrels?

It may not be just you.  I've been buying peanuts for more than a year now
for the squirrels that live within blocks of where I work.  And my husband,
Janos, regularly feeds squirrel "Westie" on the porch.  They are terribly
cute and do remind me of my fuzzies!

>From:    Melanie Hough <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: overabundance of earwax
>My 1 year old girl, Daisy, has an overabundance of earwax.  When I clean her
>ears they are dirty again the next day....

If it isn't ear mites it may well be an infection.  One of our little guys
had a bad ear infection which we effectively and quickly treated with
Tresaderm (took about one week).

Also, mites can be hard to spot.  I bought a funky little microscope for
$12.99 at Radio Shack and, lo and behold, after examining many samples I
spotted mites - crablike-legged round little monsters with a long, waggly
double tail - eahhhhhck!  We're treating for these now.  (The ear wax,
though, was very pretty and looked like orange, green, and brown stained
glass :)...

Fuzzy hugs,

Lynn and the Furry Gang