From:
"T. Harter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 12:40:51 -0400
To those of you that have responded to my problem terror Dawson,thanks so
much for the advice.  All of it was good and we're trying the things we
hadn't yet.  I think I came up with at least one thing.  Methos loves our
kitchen floor.  It's slippery and the tablecloth is a valued prize.  Dawson
however thinks the kitchen is hell.  I put them both out there this
morning,blocked the doorway and watched.  Methos immediately dragged down
the tablecloth.  Dawson must have thogh great I can get off this awful
floor.  No way was Methos sharing his tablecloth and a war broke out.  Guess
who won.  Yes, one very satisfied Methos.  I picked up Dawson and loved him
up and let him play in the lving room until he was tired.  It's the first
time I've seen the hyper little guy even get tired but it must have been
pretty emotionally exhausting for him.  Everyone went back to the cage and
settled down nicely.  Latter I hear a noise and check and we have normal
ferrets playing.  Now I don't know if this is the end of the trouble but at
least Methos finally found something to stand up for and that he could do
that.  And Dawson might have learned a little.

Thanks again to all of you especially to Jean and the zoo crew who were so
concerned.

Nancy and the boys