From:
Steve Call <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:44:09 PDT
Hi, this is my first time writing here.  I was just wondering if there is
anyone from Montreal or the Eastern Townships who read this?  If there is,
could you let me know if there are ever any shows around here, or shelters
and vets who know anything about ferrets.  If you do could you please send
me e-mail about it, thanks.

I have only had a ferret for about three months, unfortunatly for now I only
have one, her name is Veruka, when i get my own place I will get a couple
more.

So if anyone can give me any information about ferrets in the Eastern
Townships and Montreal, please let me know.

  Thanks.
  Steve  (aka Wonky)
  Veruka
teve (aka Wonky)