From:
Sean DeC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:50:25 -0400
Hi all!!
I am a new subscriber to the FML.  I don't have a fuzzie yet but have been
thinking about it long and hard for the last month or so.  I'm trying to
educate myself as possible and I have to say that the more I research about
these fancinating cuties the more I want one!!!  I've considered the pros
and cons,read as much info that I could get my hands on and I decided that
there is a place in my home and my heart for a fuzzie.  I do have a couple
questines though, 1.Would I be better off to buy one from a pet store or a
breeder?  2.Does anyone know of any breeders in the Cincinnati,Ohio area?

Thanks in advance,
Chas

P.S.I have to say how much I am enjoying reading the post in the FML,some of
them really crack me up!!!