From:
CHUCK PULLIAM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 09:18:52 -0700
The pet store where I live also does not stock TOTALLY FERRET, but I have
found a way to get it anyway.  The company is KV PET VET SUPPLY CO.
1-800-423-8211 (request "Pet Catalog", as they also have equine, livestock,
etc.  catalogs available).  Absolutely EVERYTHING (including vaccines, Rx
meds, etc.) is available through them and delivery is FAST (next day
delivery is available).  Even with shipping costs, I have found their prices
to be quite competitive (20-lb bag $34.99); they also carry Yesterday's News
litter (30lb for $14.99).  I receive my orders within 2 days of placing it.
I don't know of anywhere else I can get that kind of service!

I am a new subscriber and really enjoy getting my "ferret info fix" every
day!  Thanks for all the information I have received from the FML - I hope
this helps a lot of people.

Jacquie Rodgers ("fuzzmom") & "kids"
Lokey (age 3) and Morgan (age 1)