From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 06:56:25 -0700
Steve wrote:

>I just suggest we ease up on the "horrible people" getting rid of their
>ferrets and try to better educate the population that a ferret is not a
>cyber pet and does not have a reset button.

and Regina wrote

>I think that by finding them a better home than I can provide is loving
>them to the highest extent.

Tiana wrote

and Nancy wrote:

>"been responsible and planned ahead" before she got her pets.

Where there are, without a doubt, people that get animals and discard them,
don't care for them, whatnot, due to life's up's and downs and twists and
turns, I do not see where *anyone* has a right to make a judgement call on
someone that feels they need to find homes for their pets.  In alot of case
scenerio's one should look at the "big" picture as opposed to looking
through tunnel vision and classifying everyone as a whole.

My .02 Karen&Manna
a very sick Morrow
Bubba, Hopps, Daisy and Samantha